Wednesday, February 25, 2015

My blind date smells like butts~


Blind dates are scary, hm? OR as Inu called this face “My date smells like butts” <3 IlyInukins. So when I went to cosmetics' fair I decided to play this Genesis lab's gacha for lols. First head I got was 'disgusted.' I took that as a sign to stop playing. I, however, love it. Once I saw MotiAme's stuff for Kustom 9 I knew a bad blind date look was the way to go with this. I really love how it turned out. With how cold it is here, it's the perfect kind of thing I'd wear out IRL right now. Especially with the new boots by Geek for Fantasy Collective! So cute and warm! They look perfect to trudge around in the snow wearing. <3

THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
One of the preinstalled Shops skins. I dunno which since I was on view all. :x <3
::Hair::
8065 by Pink Hustler !!Available @ Creepy Kawaii!!!
::Eyes::
Hope in Aqua Ghost by {SONG}
::Head::
Lily in Disgust by Genesis Lab !!Available @ Cosmetics' Fair!!!
::Lashes::
Falsies Eyelashes by Mon Cheri
::Body::
Female Body in Deluxe by The Mesh Project
Clothing Stuffs;
::Outfit::
Oversized Coat/Buttoned Stretch Pants in FATPACK by MotiAme !!Available @ Kustom 9!!!
::Shoes::
RailSkatr Boot in Pink by Geek !!Available @ Fantasy Collective!!!
Extras && Accessories;
::Hairbow::
Pastel Hairbow in Pink by Suicidal Unborn !!Available @ Creepy Kawaii!! Gacha!!!
::Bag::
Avantii Handbag in Black by Reign.


0 comments:

Post a Comment