Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Masked Love~


    Happy beginning of the week loves! More so for you all than I, I hope! I got denied my bewbie reduction until I can lose some more weight to make the surgery safer. LUCKILY I CAN WEAR WHAT I WANT IN SL. :'''D As if she knew I needed cheering up, Katat0nik put out an adorable and sexy nightie for the Seraphim social. As usual I tried this on TMP first and found out it works lovely with just a little bit of back clipping with movement, but when I saw the new release from Livalle I switched back to Maitreya. These heels thou~ Hnngg. <3 This amazing mask is a goodie from The Fantasy Gacha Carnival by Pink Acid and mannn I love it. I love how ornate it is, and how it doesn't really cover cover the face. My BBY Kreao is a guest this round of C88 and made some adorable horns with ribbon around them and a little heart hanging from them. Go snaggg before they're no longer on sale for the event! I have too much on that I love, just.. creds. <3 :*

THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Renee in Latte by Pink Acid !!New @ Cosmetics' Fair!!!
::Hair::
Ewa in Essentials by Blueberry
::Eyes::
Forever Yours Eye Collection in 14 by The Skinnery !!New @ Cosmetics Fair!!!!
::Body::
Lara by Maitreya w/ hands & feet by Slink
Clothing Stuffs;
::Outfit::
Ethereal Babydoll in Impure by Katat0nik !!New @ Seraphim Social!!!
::Stockings::
Carmen Silk stockings in Pink by Alaskametro<3 !!New @ Anyobody!!!
::Shoes::
Modig High Strapped Sandals in Pink by Livalle

Extras && Accessories;
::Tail::
Demon Tail in Sugar by * BOOM *
::Veil::
Dangara veil in Snow by Aisling !!New @ FGC!!!
::Necklace::
Crystal Necklace in Silver by Izzie's
::Ears::
Webbed Ears in Pale Clean by Lovely Alien
::Ring::
Royalty Kingdom in Double Stone Cuil Ring Silver by Pink Acid !!New @ FGC!!!
::Mask::
Royalty Kingdom in Wilwarin Mask Silver/Colorable RARE by Pink Acid !!New @ FGC!!!
::Horns::
My Love horns in Ivory by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations


0 comments:

Post a Comment