Thursday, February 12, 2015

My beloved~


I'm pleased any time someone makes anything with a tuxedo cat in it, since it reminds me of my lost love. Birdy did for Chapter 4 and their cute little fat bellies just killl meee. Too cute. I was thinking of and talking to my sister when I made this outfit, so I tatted and pierced myself up with her in mind while popping in to some adorable goods to show you. <3 Small picture, I sowwie... I'm super in to Starbound again so I couldn't really... find my creativity. I must have left it at the bottom of some planet.
THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Amare (Freckles) in Latte by Pink Acid !!New @ With Love!!
::Hair::
Hollis2 in Brown by Elua !!New @ Chapter 4!!!
::Eyes::
Lillian Eyes in Hazel by Buzzeri
::Lashes::
Flasies Eyelashes by Mon Cheri
::Body::
Female Body in Deluxe by The Mesh Project
Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Heart On Corset in Pure by Anachron !!New @ Thrift Shop!!!
::Over::
Cute Cardi in Black by The Sugar Garden
::Bottoms::
Skinny Jeans in Cold-reg Maitreya by Bueno !!Worn on TMP!!
::Shoes::
Halcyon Sandals in White by BOOM

Extras && Accessories;
::Leg Bows::
Burlesque Bow by MUKA !!New @ Burlesque!!!
::Ears & Tail::
Bear Ears in Little Lights Choco by Half-Deer !!New @ Chapter 4!!!!
::Hairties::
Cross Pony Holder in White and Black by EMBW !!Gacha!!!
::Mouth::
Brandee by Loud Mouth
::Ears::
Gen 4 Heart Plugs by Aitui
::Pet::
Chibi Kitty in Black (Named Gao) by Birdy !!Gacha @ Chapter 4!!!
::Piercings::
Sir Septum Ring by Fetch
Mesh Dimple Piercings by Sugar Heart
Mesh Nose Stud by Sugar Heart
Mesh Spider Bites by Sugar Heart
::Teeth::
OpenMouth PRO teeth v2.0 by PXL


0 comments:

Post a Comment