Saturday, September 22, 2018

No Hard Feelings~ I'm home!


Before I took off, Brias and I stopped by Osmia for some quick shopping because she loved the shorts I got for one of the rounds of FLF they were in, and while there I saw a shirt I instantly fell in love with so I threw an outfit together to show you guys but ended up blocking most of it so I'm sure you'll see it again in the future! Mwaahaha! I really loved it because it says “No hard feelings” and I'm really trying to get there in my life with everything and everyone.

Some of my friends in Canada and online are so peaceful it's amazing to me! So anyway I'm home now and inspired to be more peaceful and to try and take things a little more slow... let's see how it goes? Hahaha. I have adorable Black Bantam puppies with me again because I can't get enough. Reflection is Photoshop magic, promise! These poppin' leggings are from Alaskametro and are actually shining via their shine map and the lighting I have placed... o: I really dig her stuff guys; don't sleep on her layered clothing, it's bomb. <3

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Kyoko in Mixed Type by DeeTalez
::Body::
Freya by Belleza W/Hands & Feet
::Head::
Tala by Catwa W/ Custom shape by me
::Hair::
Karlie in Browns by Truth
::Ears::
Hell Wheels by Pumec


Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Sofia Set Top in Violet by Osmia
::Shorts::
Chloe Denim Shorts in Blue by Osmia
::Leggings::
Lyra Leggings in Black Holographic by Alakametro
::Shoes::
Katy Heels in Pattern by Reign

Extras && Accessories;
::Collar & Necklace::
Lion Collar Classic by Swallow
&
Love Lockdown Set Necklace in Silver by Quirky
::Bracelets::
Rebel Bracelets in White & Black by Cubic Cherry !!Gacha!!!
Gypsie Silver 01 by Black Bantam !!Gacha!!!
::Glasses::
Lovin' Sunglasses in Black RARE by Cubic Cherry !!Gacha!!!
::Rings::
KingLove Rings by Cult
::Make-up::
Frosting Eye-shadow by Alaskametro
&
Lipslick Lipstick by Alaskametro
::Piercings::
Stellar Piercing by Curemore
::Headband::
I Heart You Headband 4u Lavy by Black Bantam
::Puppies::
My Cutie Daschund Puppy Lavy by Black Bantam !!!Gacha!!!
&
My Dear Button Toy Poodle Boy Blue2 by Black Bantam (At Foot) !!Gacha!!!
::Imaginary friend::
George Loyal Minion by Cubic Cherry & TeaBunny


Decor is my personal home, lol, I was being lazy. If you have questions shoot me an IM and I'll tell you what's what. <3 :*

0 comments:

Post a Comment