Saturday, September 8, 2018

Delicate & Delicious

I got my little bum up, despite a heart breaking message from a friend, and got on a plane. Made it all the way to Toronto, where they didn't meet me with my wheel chair like they were supposed to, so I had to walk the airport on my own... as terrifying as that was. I showed myself I could do things I was convinced this illness had taken from me. It reminded me of my strength, and of the times it comes to back me.


In times all alone, just like my heros. The ones I always rely on. I have a few pictures of things I took before I left, using skills learned by an amazing friend I lost that I will cherish always that you guys will be seeing as I'm in Canada. This one has some Black Bantam Goodies and a delicious bit of anime treats since I'm with my anime prince in the land of the cold and made him breakfast this morning! x3

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Kyoko in Mixed Type by DeeTalez
::Body::
Freya by Belleza W/Hands & Feet
::Head::
Tala by Catwa W/ Custom shape by me
::Hair::
Summer in Browns by Ploom
::Ears::
Hell Wheel Ears by Pumec

Clothing Stuffs;

::Top::
Sina top in fatpack by Erattic
::Bottoms::
Chloe Shorts by Osmia


Extras && Accessories;
::Make-up::
Whimsy Pallet by Alaskametro

Decor is as follows.

Kitty in a glass by Black Bantam
Fancy Decor: Orchid Blossom
-tb- Small Vase of Roses - Yellow !Gacha!!
Fancy Decor: Turvy Wine Glass
Fancy Decor: Bonham Place Setting (silver)
[Black Bantam] Anime Dango Stick Decor
[Black Bantam] Anime Strawberry Chocolate Decor 2 Pieces

0 comments:

Post a Comment