Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Princess.Play


Surprisingly, being from Philadelphia; I'm only now getting in to seeing it's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Show. Is. Killing me. Tanoshi's been working on a few things I am super excited to bring you, one of which is a member on our team is learning to rig and almost confident enough to announce it! Squeak! Cute stuff's come out last month, too, and I finally got myself a nice cozy space I don't feel completely uncomfortable in second life!! I've been back in more, so been doing some sorting!


Anyway in cleaning and sorting I am showing you stuff I know isn't really the newest but that I love nonetheless and I hope you do too. Sooome things are new releases from last month but let's be real Chobii's on time for nothing but bed. Which I, honestly, wanna point out more than anything. GORGEOUS HALOGEN OMG. <3 AMAZING JOB. Ty for such creations. Much love snuggling in this one! I have on some cute lingerie by Fawn's demise, and the skirt was peakin' a little too much nip for me but I think some of my lovely readers would love it so I gave you a little side peak there if you look! Panties are from a previous set, leggings are from Vinyl and were at c88 but it's the 8th so late agaaaain! It's my goal to get caught up before the middle of the summer so I can be on point for you guys at least once this year!

THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Madyson in Mixedtype by DeeTaleZ
::Eyes::
I see the stars eyes in Grape & Forest by Cubic Cherry !!Gacha!!!
::Body::
Hourglass by Slink
Hands by Vista
(Nails by Gorgeous Dolls!)
Feet by Slink
::Head::
Catya by Catwa W/ Custom shape by me
::Hair::
Rewind by Magika
::Ears::
Stretched Ears by Mandala

Clothing Stuffs;
::Tank::
Bmine Tank-top in White by Fawn's Demise
::Top::
Skimpy Top by Zombie Suicide
::Panties::
Cheap Frills in White by Fawn's Demise
::Stockings::
New Heart Break Socks & Appliers by Rotten Toe
::Leggings::
Maya Leg Sleeves by Vinyl
::Harness::
Harness by Zombie Suicide

Extras && Accessories;
::Balloons::
Rebel Escape in Silver RARE by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations !!Gacha!!!
::Collar::
Rebel Collar in Pink by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations !!Gacha!!!
::Forehead Chain::
Chained V6 by Zombie Suicide
::Face Jewels::
Giza Jewels in Silver by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations
::Nose Ring::
Love Nose Ring by Zombie Suicide
::Earrings::
Pentagram Weights by Zombie Suicide
::Tears::
Collyrium Tears in Sky by Cureless
::Bracelet::
Anti-harmie Charmie by Tanoshi
::Gag::
Unicorn Gag in Pink by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations

Scene Details;

-Nomi-Forging Arbor-pink !!Gacha!!
*AF* Maiden Tor Stone Circle - Magical Fog
+Half-Deer+ Simple Rainbow (Big Arch – Sparkle)
+Half-Deer+ Soiree Curtains - White Lace - Tied L&R
[ keke ] raw crystal chandelier – bright
+Half-Deer+ Bubble Brigade Crab - Rainbow - More Bubbles
+Half-Deer+ Dreamrose Princess Bed - Blush Pink
+Half-Deer+ Coming Up Roses - Garland B (Golden)
+Half-Deer+ Coming Up Roses - Garland A (Golden)
+Half-Deer+ Coming up Roses - Oval Wall Mirror (White)
+Half-Deer+ Coming up Roses - Desk/Vanity Table (White)
+Half-Deer+ Coming up Roses - End Table (White)
+Half-Deer+ Coming up Roses - Chair (White)
+Half-Deer+ Catface Rug (Texture Change)

+Half-Deer+ Messy Blanket/Rug (Catty Print - Pink)

0 comments:

Post a Comment