Friday, March 18, 2016

Creartive Overlode!


    So much I want to show you, so much I want to do! However my body isn't quite up to par for that yet! Alice from Lamp*Light, however, has been busy working away and just reopened her store with a bunch of revamps and some new items! I'm showing off a pose from their newest set and their new group gift! I also have on some adorable accessories from around the grids and what not! I'm feeling creative and not feeling well enough to release so hence the name. I see my Dr in 5 days so hopefully I'm back full force soon! :D Don't forget to shop lovies! Some of these goodies are sooo worth a quick shopping trip even with a case of the sicks!


THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Airashi in Latte by Pink Acid
::Hair::
Debrossi in Browns by Bessom
::Eyes::
Hollywood eyes in Nettle and Evergreen by TSM
::Body::
Deluxe Body by The Mesh Project
::Mouth::
Alli by .Loud Mouth.
::Ears::
Simple Ears by Mandala


Clothing Stuffs;
::Dress::
Dolly Dress W/ floral vest by Junbug
::Stockings::
Corset Stockings in white by Pervette
::Shoes::
Sweet Snow Stomp Boots in Baby Pink by Epic

Extras && Accessories;
::Pose::
Puffy Dress Pose 5 by Lamp*Light !!New Release!!!
::Piercings::
Sugar Piercing in White by Zombie Suicide !!Gacha!!!
Spike Dimples by Punch
Spider Bites by Punch
Forehead Gem in Green by Zombie Suicide !!New @ Cosmetics Fair!!!
::Necklace::
Elanor Cross Necklace by Atomic Faery !!New @ Genre!!!
::Hat::
Lolita Beret in Biscuit 02 by Mignon. !!Gacha!!!
::Foods::
Global Warming Flamingo Ice Cream in Lime by Pink Acid
::Handie::

Spring Pallet by Lamp*Light !!New Group Gift!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment