Thursday, December 10, 2015

Wishingforfrozentime

So my panic tantrum turned in to a horrible pain in my side that's been plaguing me horribly. I wanted some happiness so I dressed up in cute stuff and took peechurs for us. Me because I needed cuteness and you because I have new goodies to show yoou~ Some from newer events, some mainstore releases, and some from older places that I've wanted to wear but haven't yet. :D Name of the post is because I lovelovelove the fall and it's starting to get winter cold and I just want to freeze time before it's too cold so I can keep my fall goodness. ;~; Pumpkin spice forever.


THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Amber in Latte by Gensis Labs
::Hair::
8073 in browns by Pink Hustler
::Head::
Amber in Latte by Genesis Labs
::Eyes::
Forever yours Eyes in 14 & 17 by The Skinnery
::Ears::
Steking Ears by Mandala
::Body::
Lara by Maitreya
::Nailpolish::
Mood Swing Nails by Adored <ugh these are SO me right now. QQ Moods are all over.


Clothing Stuffs;
::Jumper::
Lazy Jumpsuit by MUKA
::Hoodie::
Summer Hoodie in Sea by katat0nik
::Shoes::
Frankly Sweet Snow Boots in White by Epic !!New @ Winter Trend. LIMITED!!!

Extras && Accessories;
::Hat::
Nom Beanie in Mint by Cubic Cherry-Kreations !!New @ Xmas on 34th St!!!
::Head Wings::
Sweet Angel Wings in Tri White RARE by Epic !! New @ Mainstore!!!
::Plushie::
My Wittle Poneh in Jacinda by HolliPocket !!Gacha!!!
::Hourglass::
Pagan Hourglass by Zombie Suicide !!Hunt item!!
::Collar::
Locket Of Love Diamond Choker in Silver by Pink Acid !!New @ Chapter 4!!!


Speaking of new! Tanoshi's newest item was released today! Go check out that blog for more info!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment