Monday, October 12, 2015

Ohi!

I was skittering around on my RP avs I saved and started dressing my rpcs in clothes I had to blog because if I can be a magical girl than whose to say my Elven character princess girl who wouldn't even begin to imagine magical girls can't, right? Right? RIIGHT? Well that's how I thought anyway. :x




THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Candy/Bare in Cream by Pink Acid
Lippies by Clemmm
::Hair::
Tonight in Huds01 by Magika
::Eyes::
Alice eyes in Ruby by Song
::Head::
Babydoll in Deluxe by The Shops
::Body::
Female body in Deluxe by The Mesh project

Clothing Stuffs;
::Dress, shoes, and hat::
Star Magic Dress, boots, and hat by Melon Bunny !!Coming soon to Kawaii Project!!!
::Stockings::
Corset Late Stockings by Antielle

Extras && Accessories;
::Braid::
Option Forehead Braid from Harmony by Magika
::Horn::
Magical Unicorn Halo Crown in Gold by Pink Acid
::Ears::
Fantasy Elf Ears by Mandala
::Bracelets::
Cas Bracelet in Gold by Cubic Cherry Kre-ations
::Halo::
Sekai Halo A by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations !!Gacha!!!
::Staff::
Sekai Staff in Gold RARE by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations


Nini! :*

0 comments:

Post a Comment