Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Lookie what I found~


Happy Tuesdaaay! Today I am showing off some things I've loved but have been keeping locked up. First off being these adorable lip glosses which Pink Acid had out at the Dark Style fair. They're 'over glossed' which is just perfectly glossed to me! I'm also completely in love with this hair, which I've added fly aways too because I was learning something and you're all my test subjects! Huehuehue. The idea of finger piercings is so friggin' cool, and Zombie Suicide brought not only this adorable baby in my arms but also these cool ass finger piercings in to SL for us all to enjoy. LASTLY but surely not least are the decora nails I've been too lazy to use from Pink Hustler. They're prefit to certain tmp and slink hands. :'D

The baby looks like teepo. <3
THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Airashi in Latte by Pink Acid
::Hair::
Lavish in Captivating Brunettes pack by Clawtooth
::Eyes::
Cosmetic Doll Eyes in Grass by Clemmm
::Head::
Babydoll in Deluxe by The Mesh Project
::Lashes::
Falsies by Mon Cheri
::Body::
Female body in Deluxe by The Mesh Project w/ hands & feet
Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Fishnet top in Black by {Devil} !!New Release!!!

Extras && Accessories;
::Nose Ring::
Nose Stud in Black Steel by Sugar Heart
::Nails::
Nails for TMP 2 by Pink Hustler
::Finger Piercing::
Finger Piercing by Zombie Suicide
::Friend::

Zombie Cuties in Purple by Zombie Suicide !!Gacha!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment