Thursday, June 25, 2015

Little Toy Guns~


Hey guys, sorry for being so late this week but yesterday was my birthday and the day before is a really bad day for me every year. Either way I got through both, and am 28 years old now. :'D I have some goodies for you from my very own Tanoshi and will be coming back every day this week, including the weekend to catch up and get you the goodies you might have been waiting for! :D <3 So information on my goodies areee that the wrist cuffs and dresses are on sale for 99L for the duration of the Genre event, which ends a little after the beginning of the month. Grab it while it's cheaps because after that I'm hikin' the price up a bit! O: <3

THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Airashi in Latte by Pink Acid
::Hair::
8091 in Brunettes by Pink Hustler
::Eyes::
Cosmetic Doll eyes in Grass by Clemmm
::Head::
Babydoll in Deluxe by The Shops
::Body::
Lara by Maitreya

Clothing Stuffs;
::Dress::
Little Toy Guns in Brown&Cream by Tanoshi !!New @ Genere!!!
::Stockings::
Little Toy Guns in Brown & Cream by Tanoshi !!!Group Gift COMING SOON!!!
::Shoes::
My Petit Frill Boots in Cocoa by Blah.

Extras && Accessories;
::Backpack::
My Doki Doki Bow Backpack in Cocoa by Blah.
::Food::
Dorayaki in Choco by Tentacio !!Gacha!!!
::Medal::
Medal for Dress from Little Toy Guns by Tanoshi !!Comes with the dress!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment