Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Mourning Blessings


Life is full of moments, and in the moment I took this picture and put together this outfit I was in mourning over a lost friendship there was nothing I could do anything about. At this moment I am living in recognition of the blissful nature of remaining friendships and salvaged friendships I'm thankful for having and was thankful for having even in my moments of mourning, as I had their gifts beside me to try and lift my spirits with their blessings. I hope you're all able to be thankful for the loved ones in your lives. <3



Clothing wise I have on a bunch of stuff that's from all over, accessory wise I have some new hair from Bonbon and a purse from Black Bantam on which is gorgeous! For the exact names lookie below. :*

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Kyoko in Mixed Type by DeeTalez
::Body::
Freya by Belleza W/Hands & Feet
::Head::
Tala by Catwa W/ Custom shape by me
::Hair::
Mina Hair With bow by Bonbon
::Ears::
Hell Wheels by Pumec






Clothing Stuffs;
::Outfit:::
Mara Dress in Blackout for FLF by V.E
::Coat::
Pelted Fur Jacket in Size 2 by Villena
::Shoes::
Carolina Heels in White by Candy Doll
(Guys I'm wearing these with everything it's a problem please stop me. xD)

Extras && Accessories;
::Collar & Necklace::
Reaper Skull Collar by E.A.Studio
&
The Imperfect Pearl by A&A
::Rings::
KingLove Rings by Cult
::Make-up::
70s Punk Make-up by Zombue Suicide
&
Lipslick Lipstick by Alaskametro
::Glasses::
Scalloped Frames by Epoque
::Purse::
Cutie Bow Purse by Black Bantam

Decor
[Black Bantam] Rainbrella String Lights - Floor - Black Blink
[Black Bantam] Balloon Animal Doggy
::{u.f.o}::Swan Lake, Act1 - classic phone black
KraftWork They Are Coming Emergency Pretzel
KraftWork They Are Coming Table Planet
ChiMia - Autumn Blessings Blackboard

0 comments:

Post a Comment