Monday, September 3, 2018

Awaiting Punishment


So as impulsive as I am, I made a trip to Canada again... for the 6th! So I'll be away for two weeks! It shouldn't stop the posting just yet though, I have one more cute look set up for you guys! For now, after that risque mess with my friend Lara, I'm awaiting punishment! Nihahaha!!!



Self fulfilled punishment in the form of 'exposure therapy.' Wish me luck!
Goodies on this bodeh bodeh are Alaskametro and assessories are Cubic cherry, but deets are below~ :* See you soon, cutiepies!




Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Kyoko in Mixed Type by DeeTalez
::Body::
Freya by Belleza W/Hands & Feet
::Head::
Tala by Catwa W/ Custom shape by me
::Hair::
Mishon in Browns by Phoenix
::Ears::
Hell Wheel Ears by Pumec !!Group Gift!!!


Clothing Stuffs;
Gigi Lingerie in Gunmetal by Alaskametro
::Skirt::
Juana Miniskirt by Alaskametro

Extras && Accessories;
::Bindi::
Candy Demon Bindi in Pink by Cubic Cherry
::Gag::
Innocence Gag by Cubic Cherry
::Pose::
Submissive Pose by Zombie Suicide


Decor is as follows.

Qausi - Pleasure Box
Quasi - Kink Toy Shelf V.2
::WS:: Captive post
+Half-Deer+ Soiree Curtains - Black Gold Dots - Long R
Spanking Bench CM by Linked

0 comments:

Post a Comment