Monday, September 17, 2018

Unconditional

I have been having a blast, so I forgot to get these posts outs to you guys! I leave Friday to go back home already! The friend I am here visiting I have known for about 10 years or so. We met obscurely in a chat room where I was being threatened via RP and his white knight arse saved me and earned him unconditional love. <3

Another person I've been following for a few years, since she was merely Pink Acid and putting out lippies, Ms. Stasey Oller. Or, as most of you would know her... the owner of this beloved baby; Black Bantam. I could not be more proud of where she's gone, either, and I support her fully. Keep shining, Naenae, baby, you're a star. You bring us babies that give us unconditional love and perfect starter family rps~! :*

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Kyoko in Mixed Type by DeeTalez
::Body::
Freya by Belleza W/Hands & Feet
::Head::
Tala by Catwa W/ Custom shape by me
::Hair::
Dancing on my own in browns by Exile
::Ears::
Hell Wheel Ears by Pumec

Clothing Stuffs;

::Top::
Jolly Holidays Mini Sweater Gift by Blueberry
::Bottoms::
Sparkling Skirt in Cream by Pixicat
 ::Shoes::
Avanti Pumps in White by Reign

Extras && Accessories;
::Thigh Corset::
Thigh Corset by Empire
::Collar::
Bowtie in Orange by Cila
::Rings::
Kinglove Rings by Cult
::Headband::
Retro Headband by Zombie Suicide
::Bracelets::
Cheer Bangles by Zombie Suicide
::Make-up::
Luxe Eyeshadow by Alaskametro
Velvet Lips by Alaskametro
Neutrals/Shimmer Nails by Alaskametro
::Piercings::
Stellar Piercings Mouth by Curemore
::Earrings::
Nirnfeather Earrings by Eliavah
::Necklaces::
MSG Necklace in Silver Psycho by Kibitz
Vintage Flower Key Necklace by Imeka
::Baby::
Bear Coddled Baby Boy by Black Banram

Decor is as follows.

hive // macrame hanging plant . white
Estequal Garden Flowers - Roses v.1
Scarlet Creative Someone to Love Fawn Rug
RAMA - #selfie_RAMA Beach Cabana (don't wear)

0 comments:

Post a Comment