Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Girl's Night!


I've had a lot of fun hanging with friends lately, although my bestie and I keep missing each other. I was lucky enough to do a cute sleep over looking picture with a friend while ALSO getting to have a cute sleep over with my niecey! Completely different themes in the sleep overs but hay! Netflix & Chill Or ChildNetflix & Crash, either's fun in my boat, I'm happy for the company!


Company and I here have on Le Fil Casse's newbies from the newest Lootbox round, though we both swapped the panties out for different panties! Hairs are both from Hair Fair, which I only recently went through! The entire bedroom set up is Li-hime's, the beautiful piece of deliciousness beside me.

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Kyoko in Mixed Type by DeeTalez
::Body::
Freya by Belleza W/Hands & Feet
::Head::
Tala by Catwa W/ Custom shape by me
::Hair::
Fran in Browns by Kuni !!Hairfair!!!
::Ears::
Magic Pixie Ears by Swallow
::Eyes::
Simple Eyes by Buzzeri

Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Amelie top in RARE by Le Fil Casse !!Gacha!!!
::Bottoms::
Hinder Delicate Lingerie Set in Purple by Vinyl
::Stockings::
Ruffled Lace Stockings by Reign

Extras && Accessories;
::Bows::
Fashionabow Girl Head Piece Bow in Blush by Boom

0 comments:

Post a Comment