Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Catchup Fun!


Hallo loviesss! Welcome to the middle of another week! Hump day, mirite? I decided to get a BUNCH of my catch up stuff out of the way because I've had some free time to shop and I want to shooow yoou new stuff too! So I feel like while Halloween comes and goes the halloween feel and adoration of the macabre is all year. I really ONLY got to opening things while I was cleaning out my inventory the other week so I have some halloween goodies to show you! This whole scene is decked out with Pink Acid, and Cubic Cherry. My outfit is a little bit from Genre's last round, which was URBAN (sad I missed it QQ) and nails/pose from this round of Genre. The pose is by Tanoshi, for our newest pose set Hover Mi Cutie which comes with an original mesh/textures hover board. One of three available at the event but the only one strictly as a prop with a pose set. :D Shoes are a new release by Epic. I'm a basic ass bitch as I learned a few years back. I like uggs and big t-shirts. :'D Now we have tights as pants with Melon Bunny's Dance School Leotard. 10/10 ne? ALSO as you can see I have Alli on by Loud Mouth, but it's the newest release that's coming on the 21st. The CLASSIC Alli. It's been requested so she's coming back, fully decked out with 3.0 extra layers and HUD add ons! Here are the actual details, I'll see you soon!

THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Airashi in Latte by Pink Acid
::Hair::
Which Witch in HUDs 01 by Magika
::Mouth::
Classic Alli 3.0 by .Loud Mouth.
::Eyes::
Sugar eyes by Song
::Body::
Lara by Maitreya

Clothing Stuffs;
::Underbodysuit::
Dance School Leotard in Grape by Melon Bunny !!Gacha!!!
::T-shirt::
Tee-Shirt Brooklyn in Flowers by Loulou&Co
::Shoes::
Skeleton Uggie Boots! In Black by Epic

Extras && Accessories;
::Pet::
Kawaii Octopus Thing in Hot Pink by Epic
&
Witchy Yorkie – Lola – White Hat – Ash Brown by Pink Acid !!Gacha RARE!!!
&
Bat Companion by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations
::Hairbow::
Skull Bow by Fujiwara's World
::Backpack::
Nailed in Killkillkill White by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations !!Gacha RARE!!!
::Facepains::
Razor Cheek & Mouth with tattoos by Zombie Suicide !!Newish Release!!!
::Crown::
Queen Spider Web Crown in Silver by Pink Acid
::Wand::
Wicked Scepter in Lilac by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations

Decor;

Windows: Window Washing - Shabby Wood by Spyralle
White Stars: Second Star To The Right-White by A.D.D.Andel!
Bubble Stars: Aerial Stars in the bubble group in pink, lilac, and White by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations
Confetti: Confetti. float [blue] by {anc}
Pumpkins: Pum-pumkins by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations !!Gacha!!!
Zombie Pillow: ZombeH Pillow in Azure by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations
Batty Chair: Batty Chair in Pink/White by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations
Stand: The Doctor is IN Stall in Classic by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations
Flamingos: Creepy Dead Lawn Flamingos in Pink Grunge and Black by Pink Acid !!Gacha RARES!!!
Teacup: Pink Acid Cracked Porcelain Tea Cup W/Cookies by Pink Acid !!Gacha!!!

Bunny Chair: Whimsical Wooden Bunny Chair in Pale Green by Black Bantam

0 comments:

Post a Comment