Friday, November 20, 2015

Bananas


A pirate's life for me! Arrrrgg! I was really excited to see the pirate goodies at Enchantment. It's totally adorable!!! I've been hiding a lot on my platform but I've been peeking around on Plurk lately. Makes me feel like a stalker just watching everyone have fun. :B I'm anti-socializing tho. I hope you guys at least enjoy my idle rants. So, forward to the booty? ;D

THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Airashi in Latte by Pink Acid
::Hair::
Murder Of Crows in Chapter 1: Earth by Spellbound
::Mouth::
Elena Kissy by .Loud Mouth.
::Eyes::
Sugar eyes by Song
::Body::
Lara by Maitreya

Clothing Stuffs;

::Outfit::
Polly by DeadDolls
::Shoes::
D3mon1aZ Boots in White by Insanya

Extras && Accessories;
::Collar::
Bandanna Collar by Fujiwara's World
::Implant Piercing::
Octo Implant – Female W/Piercings by Zombie Suicide
::Sword::
Angel Of Death by Mythical Weapons
::Mouthie::
Giant Banana Decor by Black Bantam (Resized)
::Pet::
Baby Monkey in Ash RARE by Black Bantam !!Gacha RARE!!!
::Hat::
Admiral in Red by Remarkable Oblivion
::Necklace::

LaSombra Vampire Necklace in Gold/Silver by Devious Minds
::Bag::
Doctor's Bag in Black by Black Bantam

0 comments:

Post a Comment