Thursday, November 12, 2015

Unnamed01


Hello dearie dearrs. :'D How are you all today? Well, I hope! So I finally found something worth getting excited about a few days ago when I saw these adorable little moomoos from Birdy. :'D I put this cutie with a bunch of other cuties I have from dear deer, and pink acid. Since I wanted all my cuties to have the spotlight, I have this super adorable and amazingly textured outfit by Alsakametro. Details time?

THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Airashi in Latte by Pink Acid
Chloe Glitter Eyeshadow by Alaskametro
::Hair::
Forest Witch hair in HUD01 by Aii the Ugly & The Beautiful
::Mouth::
Giselle by .Loud Mouth.
::Eyes::
Sugar eyes by Song
::Body::
Lara by Maitreya

Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Holli tank top in Pearl by Alaskametro
::Bottoms::
Miya jeans in Midnight by Alaskametro

Extras && Accessories;
::Gloves::
Amber Gloves in Charcoal by Alaskametro
::Clutch::
Friends Electric Leather Clutch by Paper Moon
::Necklaces::
Bottled Fall necklaces in Acorn, Leaf, and Shroom C by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations !!Gacha!!!
::Candy Cuties::
Standing Alien, Intergalactic Yummy Cookie, Alien 5.0, Chocolate from a whole other world, and Planet Lollipop by Dear Deer !!Gacha!!!
Strawbeary Whippie Cream Huggable, Wooden Earrings, Wooden headband, Red Strawbeary Ring, and Whippy Cream Ring in Vanilla by Pink Acid
::Cow Cutie::
Wooly Cow in Black Spot RARE by Birdy. !!New @ Chapter 4. Gacha!!!
::Headphones::

Whipped Frosting Headphones in cream & Green by Black Bantam

0 comments:

Post a Comment