Friday, January 30, 2015

Shidina~


I had SO much fun at the Fantasy Collective. I think I have a mermaid thing. I used to think it was just an ice thing, buuut... I think it's a whole out mermaid thing!!~ .:Soul:. Who I have been LOVING on the ears from released their FANTASY SKIN TONES recently, which I am completely falling for. I have a delicious blue tone on today that I want to work for my shiva, but since Mermaids.. I made a Shiva/Undine mix? Meet Shidina!


THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Catalina in Chameleon by .:Soul:. !!New Release!!!
::Hair::
The Snow Queen hair RARE by Olive !!Gacha!!!
::Eyes::
Dead Eyes in Ghost by PopTart
::Head::
Babydoll in Deluxe by The Shops
::Body::
Female Body in Deluxe by The Mesh Project

Clothing Stuffs;
::Dress::
Nereid Dress in Surf by Lassitude & Ennui !!New @ Fantasy Collective!!!


Extras && Accessories;
::Bubbles::
Siren's Collar Hologram in Blue Bubble by ATTIC !!New @ Fantasy Collective!!!
::Bracelets::
My Fav Bracelet in Pink Pearls by Acid & Mala !!Tinted!!
::Ears::
Uni Ears in Blix by .:Soul:.
::Anklets::
Anklets in Silver by MissEm Boa Style
::Necklace::
Lir;'s Charm in Silver/Seafoam by Empyrean Forge
::Toenails::
Lilim's Indiscretion for OUCH feet by Gorgeous Dolls
::Hair goods::
Mercomb in 6 by Miamai !!Gacha @ Fantasy Collective!!!
&
Seachell Hat in Grey by Wicca's Wardrobe !!New @ Fantasy Collective!!!
::Earrings::
Sirena Headpiece in Silver Pearl by Le Forme !!New @ Fantasy Collective!!!
::Eyepatch::
Undine Eyepatch in Sky by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations !!New @ Fantasy Collective!!!!

décor;

Nayad Water Planes in Blue Sparkling by Cerridwen's Cauldron Creations
Cnidaria Light in Blue & Opal by Figment !!New @ Fantasy Collective!!!
Skippy – Rideable Seahorse in White by HopScotch !!New @ Fantasy Collective!!!
Under The Sea by Elephant Poses !!New @ Fantasy Collective!!!

War Turtle by SwaGGa !!New @ Fantasy Collective!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment