Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Classy days~


Uggh~ I feel like I'm always late with something! I know I had some sexy stuff on from Uber earlier in the month, but I really want to show off this amazingly classy dress by MotiAme before the event ends. I thought this beauty went really well with one of the recent Magika releases. Which have been a lot! Anyone else excited over that? XD I finally found a use for my every day hat from Tentacio that I've loved! I'm feelin' classy af!

THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::

::Hair::
Airashi w/ freckles in Latte by Pink Acid
::Eyes::
Lillian Eyes in Halloween by Buzzeri
::Lashes::
S02 Kirei lashes by FTL
::Body::
Female body in Deluxe by The Mesh Project w/hands & feet

Clothing Stuffs;
::Dress::
Evening dress in teal by MotiAme !!Now @ Uber!!!
::Shoes::
My Chained Heart Pumps in White by Blah


Extras && Accessories;
::Bracelets::
Candle Light Dinner Bracer in Silver by Enfant Terrible
::Necklace::
Isolde Necklace in Silver by Random Matter
::Ears::
Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala
::Hat::

Everyday headpieces in Monday by Tentacio !!Gacha!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment