Friday, January 23, 2015

Limited Shoe Craze~

SHOESHOESHOES~
I think, like any other woman, shoes are a big weakness of mine. Probably not -all- women, but you know... ;~; Shoes. <3 I really loved this release by Blah for Project Limited, but remember loves that means there are limited amounts available ONLY. ;~; The Sky and Pink are my favorite, but for more subtle looks I really love the Olive, Cocoa, and black as well. ;~; <3 Since they're unrigged I got them to work with my TMP feets with a little trouble due to the ankle strap and TMP'd giant ankle bone; but I got them on and they look -good.- I assume they'd be ok to work with other bodies, but I personally have only tried on TMP. They're fit for Slink High~ <3 Gogogo before they're gone! Also don't forget that lovely Livalle is in this found of FLF with a pair of platform heels herself in a red and navy color. Gorg. Shoes for only 50L? I'm there. <3 See you after the weekend, m'dears~
THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Airashi in Latte by Pink Acid
::Hair::
Lemon in Huds 01 by Magika
::Eyes::
Lillian eyes in Hazel by Buzzeri
::Lashes::
S02 Kirei lashes by FTL
::Body::
Female Body in Deluxe w/ hands & Feet by The Mesh Project
Clothing Stuffs;
::Body Suit::
Boo Hybrid in Teal by Gang Cold
::Shoes::
My Thorn Heart Stilettos in Black by Blah !!Now @ Project Limited!!!
Extras && Accessories;
::Horns::
Hesperia Horns in Black/Silver by Half-Deer
&
Roses Unicorn by Dirty Stories
::Tail::
Weapped Devil Tail by Aii The Ugly & The Beautiful
::Ears::
Uni Ears in Animale Long by .:Soul:.
::Wings::
Evil Queen Wings by Dirty Stories

Shoes displayed;
My Thorn Heart Stilletos in Pink, Sky, Olive, and Cocoa by Blah @ Project Limited
&

Cordelia Platforms in Cherry Steel & Navy Steel by Livalle !!Now @ FLF!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment