Monday, January 12, 2015

Magical Collaboration~



Mmm~ This round C88 is made of dreams to someone who loves cute things like I do~ As if the dreams would never end, cutest blogger -ever- Inuoko asked Saka and I to blog with her. :'''D SO honored, so cute. She looks so angelic I could just die. BUT you can find out about that at the end of my credits where I linkies to her! :''D Saka's not been able to leave the platform due to internet issues so I had a ton of fun shopping C88 for the both of us. XD It's strangely hard when people still don't always have gift vendors! XD So I'm sporting Katatonik's adorable dress from there. I am loving the color mixtures she used for this round, and the sheer overlay on the dress with the dotted texture gives it some awesome depth. <3 I paired it with Fri.Day's shoes, which I also think are cute af. I really love the bows. *O * I have some new(ishmaybe?) pigtails on by Chemistry and other C88 goodies. ;~; I could rant more but sleepy. Credits below! Muah~
THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Candy in America 07 C by Glam Affair !!Gacha!!!
::Hair::
Quinn in Hud01 by Chemistry
::Eyes::
Lillian eyes in Hazel by Buzzeri
::Lashes::
S02 Kirei Eyelashes by FTL
&
Flutter Falsies by Candy Mountain
::Body::
Lara V1.0 by Maitreya
::Hands & Feet::
Casual R
Elegant 1 L
and High feet all by Slink
Nail appliers by Love Soul
Candy Drop Nails in Purple

Clothing Stuffs;
::Dress::
Fantasy Dress in PurplePink by Katat0nik !!New @ C88!!!
::Stockings::
Glitter Stockings in Purple by Fappy
!!!APPLIED WITH OMEGA APPLIER USING PHAT AZZ APPLIER!!!
::Shoes::
Cora Heels in Candy by Fri.Day !!New @ C88!!!


Extras && Accessories;
::Necklaces::
Unicorn Cameo necklace in Pink Sparkles by Yummy !!New @ C88!!!
&
Electra Unicorn horn in Long by Maxi Gossamer !!New @ C88!!!
::Ring::
Unicorn Cameo Ring in Pink Sparkles by Yummy !!New @ C88!!!
::Tail::
Magical Unicorn Tail in Fairy (Sparkles) by Half Deer !!New @ C88!!!
::Wrist and Ankle Cuffs::
Prissy Ruffle Socks in White by The Sugar Garden
::Mouthie::
Pastel Flowers (Mouth) by LaGyo !!New @ C88!!
::Headband::

Baby Unicorn Headband in Princess by LCKY

Saka

&

Inu

0 comments:

Post a Comment