Friday, October 17, 2014

WAITWAITWAAAAIT!!!



Nooo waitwaitwaiit! I know it's closing, but there's moooreee! So much cute, so much caaandy! I have a few more candy fair goodies to show you tonight, but I have to be quick. My friend Jorryn has already pulled me away, screaming mind you, multiple times!



Read credits for details! I hope you enjoy! I don't think he's gonna let me back in! Good thing it's closing.. soon.. ;A;

THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
D Tone by The Sugar Garden
::Hair::
Prue in Huds 01 by Chemistry
::Eyes::
Arcane eyes in Jade by Buzzeri
::Head::
Tsu in D Tone
::Lashes::
Flutter Falsies by Candy Mountain
&
Starry Lashes by Lovely Alien
::Feet::
Medium Feet by Slink Worn
::Hands::
Elegant 1 R and Gesture L by Slink Worn
::Body::
Physique by Slink
Clothing Stuffs;
::Dress::
One Scoop Ruffled top & Waffle Cone Skirt in Cake by Epic !!Candy Fair Exclusive!!!
::Shoes::
Ice Cream Dorothy Gales in Bubblegum by Epic !!Candy Fair Exclusive!!

Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
My Donut Choker in Strawberry by Blah !!Gacha!!!
::Earrings::
My Donut Earrings in Strawberry by Blah !!Gacha!!!
::Ring::
My Donut Ring in Strawberry by Blah !!Gacha!!
::Wallet::
Yummies in Cotton Candy – Pink by RazzBerry Inc. !!Gacha. Candy Fair!!!
::Hair bows::
Sprinkle Hairbows in Frosting RARE by Mango Cheeks !!Gacha!!!
::Purse::
Candyhart Purse in Baby/Silver by Mango Cheeks !!Candy Fair!!!
::Piercings::
Var1cose Piercing in blush by Ni.Ju !!New Group Gift. Fit to the Tsu head!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment