Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Oh Maria!



I had so many plans for us this weekend! I woke up Friday morning to my phone ringing and ringing and ringing. It was the guy to fix my computer, so I lost all my plans! However, pictures were already taken so you'll have to wait to see what I can do now! I'm so behind, so you'll be hearing a lot from me until I'm caught up! First up is Violent Seduction's newest fitted mesh dress called Maria, which I am completely in love with. I love the ornamental metal design over the dress. Gives it a more fantasy and armor type feel to it which is really interesting and awesome, in my eyes. I paired it with some shoe goodies from Lindsay Warwick, and some accessories from around the griddd~ Hope I'll see you all out there, I have a bit of shopping to do myself today! <3


THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
D Tone by The Sugar Garden
::Hair::
Hair 8040 In Reds by Pink Hustler
::Eyes::
Grim Eyes in Cyan 3 by Arise
::Head::
Tsu in D Tone
::Lashes::
Flutter Falsies by Candy Mountain
&
Starry Lashes by Lovely Alien
::Feet::
Mid feet by Slink Worn
::Hands::
Gesture L and Splayed R hands by Slink
!!Nails by Angelica @ Big Show!!!!
::Body::
Slink Physique
Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Sophie Blouse in White by Random Indulgence
::Dress::
Maria in Ice by Violent Seduction
::Socks::
Scalloped Socks in Fresh Pack by Okkbye
::Shoes::
Aurora Oxford Heels in White by Lindsay Warwick


Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
Sister Catrina Muertos in gold by Maxi Gossamer
::Ring::
Sister Catrina Muertos in gold by Maxi Gossamer
::Ring::
Melt My heart in Black by AUX
::Ring::
One More Won't Hurt in Loquorice RARE by Buttery Toast !!Gacha!!
::Pets::
Hearthugger Bat in Shadow by Half Deer
&
Scawy Monster in Noir by Mishmish
::Bag::
Gigi bag in Black by The Sugar Garden
::Glasses::

Megane Classic in Black by
::Hair Bow::
Gothic Bow in Regular Stripes/Clean by Fujiwara's World

0 comments:

Post a Comment