Monday, October 13, 2014

Kepper of the last Unicorn



Good evening, loveloves! It's very late and I'm off to bed soon but I thought I'd share some wonderful finds with you before I went. As we all know Candy Fair is coming to an end on the 17th! So my next two days will be finishing posts of the things from there that I don't want you to over look! Today, however, I spent some time with my goodies from the Mystic Realms Faire. This beautiful Ensemble is by G Fields and is called Elwyn. I really, really love it.



I had to snaggie a close up of this skin on this face in this windlight. I dunno, I thought it was beautiful. I'm vain! I'm wearing a new release by Pink Acid from the Candy Fair in Cream, just without the candy make-up! You'll be seeing that soon enough. Pink Acid has been making The Shops appliers for quite a while now and since I have the babydoll head, I stuck it on to see how it looked. I loved it. Only thing I loved more was how Ni.Ju's new Ver1cose piercing sat on it. I'm only using the nose attachments with this outfit, but really they all sat well with a little adjusting! <3 On my head and around my legs are some adorable babies by Geek, one of which inspired the name of this blog post; and you can grab these cuties at the Mystic Realms Faire. Before you leave make sure you snag some love from Cubic Cherry because these moon antlers are breath taking and have an optional particle emmiter which makes it look all magical around you when you wear it! <3 G'nini!

THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Candy in Cream by Pink Acid !!Now @ Candy Fair!!!
::Hair::
Square One in naturals by Moon
::Eyes::
Summer Eyes in Green by The Sugar garden
::Head::
Babydoll in Deluxe by The Shops
::Body::
Deluxe Body by The Mesh Project w/hands & Feet
Clothing Stuffs;
::Dress::
Elwyn in Milk Tea by G Field !!New @ Mystic Realms Faire!!!
::Shoes::
Fly Away Flip Flops in Chocolate by Epic

Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
Cross Choker in Gold/Brown by Forever Young !!Gacha!!!
::Necklace::
Rhiannon Necklace in Brown/Silver by Random Matter
::Piercing::
Var1cose in Gold (Nose) by Ni.Ju !!New Release!!!
::Bracelet::
The Season Story Gift Bangles in Gold by Pr!tty !!New @ The Seasons Story!!!
::Hand Wrap::
Basic Training Tie in Cream by Geek !!Now @ Uber!!!
::Ring::
My Favorite Shade Ring in Gold by Geek !!Now @ Uber!!!
::Ears & Tail::
Fluffy Ears and Tail in Chocolate by Half Deer !!New @ The Seasons Story!!!
::Horns::
Captive Moon Horns in White Wood by Cubic-Cherry Kre-Ations !!New @ Mystic Realms Faire!!!
::Unicorn::
Little Last Unicorn in Sprinkles by Geek !!New @ Mystic Realms Faire!!!
::Horses::
Little Sebastian in Burnt, Misty, and Nightsky by Geek !!New @ Mystic Realms Faire!!!
::Wings::

Maria Wings in Gold by Violent Seduction !!New Group Gift!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment