Friday, March 1, 2019

Silent Tears

I, for one, have become -such- a crybaby. Pretty much anything can make me shed tears. I'm like... suuuch a whiner. xD This release from Blah really spoke to me because of that, and I loved doing my hair like this when it was long.



Kitchen was decor'd by my love and I, but is not being credited. Shoes are another adorable Blah release so give her a look because she's back!



Body Stuffs;


::Body::
Lara by Maitreya
::Head::
Baby by GENUS
::Eyes::
Magic Eyes by Zombie Suicide
::Hair::
Thea by Magika


Clothing Stuffs;
::Outfit::
Crybaby in Pink by Blah
::Shoes::
Kylie Pumps in Pink by Blah

Accessories;
::Nails::
Rockabilly Nails in Pink by Moon Amore
::Food::
Milkshake by Hangry
::Bear::
Sadbear by Sakura !!Gacha!!!
::Choker::
Aelynne Choker by Fetch
::Necklace::
Solitare Necklace by Cae
::Bindi::
Dark Moon Bindi by Moon Amore

0 comments:

Post a Comment