Saturday, December 23, 2017

Overstimulated

As mentioned many, many, many times in the past; I am a Spoonie! Suffering from multiple mental and physical illnesses that like to tag team me from time to time, and a chemical sensitivity from one put me out of commission far more often than I'd like. Because of this I'm very easily overwhelmed and I effortlessly take on more than I can handle because I never know what I CAN handle. I'm often overstimulated and in need of running away because of this. Today's picture's theme and song is “Overstimulated” because when I realize just how much all the illnesses have beaten and bound me I realize I'll never be able to live a life as normally as I'd like to because the simple overstimulates me. I feel I am, in essence, always overstimulated and being pulled along by things I can't win against.



A lot of the goodies I have on are old and like from an arcade ago and what not, I know it's not the best but these pictures were taken when things were relevent and I just had too much going on. Thanks to Dolls for getting everything posted on time since she had the ability to!! Sorry that I always bring you guys stuff late but here's some cuteness! <3



Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Jacqueline in Biscuit by Pink Fuel
::Eyes::
Hanyou eyes in Lilac and Hazel by Buzzeri
::Body::
Lara by Maitreya inc. hands & feet
::Head::
Tala by Catwa W/ Custom shape by me
::Hair::
Maya by Pheonix
::Ears::
Stretched Ears by Mandala


Clothing Stuffs;
::Lingerie::
Lulu Lingerie set in Black/White by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations !!Gacha!!! !!Rare Top!!!
::Fur Coat::
Ribbed Fur in Grey by Sabotage

Extras && Accessories;
::Necklace::
Lulu Necklace in Black by Cubic Cherry !!Gacha!!
Simone Collar by RealEvil Industries
Jeweled necklace by Black Bantam !!Gacha!!
::Ear Decor::
Ear cuffs by Black Bantam !!Gacha!!
::Bindi::
Bindi by Vincue !!Crystal Heart Gift!!!
::Face::
Dramatic Showa Sparkles by Cureless
::Bone Hand/Arm::
Bone Hand/Arm by Cubic Cherry
::Nails::
Kinky Nails by Moon Amore
::Back Halo::
Back Halo of Skeleton Parts by Cubic Cherry !!Gacha!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment