Monday, August 1, 2016

Pastel Universe


    Weekend, weekend, let's play away the weekend~ I've been watching Orange is The New Black with my Mewmew while working on a new release for Tanoshi and getting my house in order. It's looking super cute! Maybe one day I'll do a blog post about my real house! For now let's settle for some cute pictures in my SL house. :D So my bodysuit is an older Limited edition one from Epic, but there's still some left so you can grab if you haven't already. I paired it with some newer Fawn's Demise sockies and a Hollipocket skirt and these adorable new “Hentai 69” Lunch boxes and backpacks by Epic! These are new mainstore releases!

THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Airashi in Latte by Pink Acid
::Eyes::
Zodiac eyes in Hazel and Lavender by Buzzeri
::Body::
Hourglass by Slink
Hands & Feet by Slink as well
::Hair::
Loopsie in two tone browns by Doe !!Gacha!!!


Clothing Stuffs;
::Undersuits::
Kiara Swimwear in white by Alaskametro
::Oversuit::
Sheer Skeleton Bodysuit in Cotton Candy by Epic !!Limited!!!
::Skirt::
My Widdle Tutu in Rainbow Leo Pastel by Holli Pocket
::Stockings::
Moon Bow socks in Pink by Fawn's Demise
::Shoes::
Tiffany shoes in #9 by 00 Yuki !!Gacha!!


Extras && Accessories;
::Backpack & Lunchbox::
Hentai 69 Lunchbox in Sherbert & Backpack in Ice by Epic !!New Mainstore Release!!!
::Mask::
Smile! in White smirk by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations !!Gacha!!!
::Food::
Banana Split ice cream pop in Chocolate by Pink Acid !!Gacha!!!
::Necklace & Earrings::
Honu Necklace and Earrings in Bone/Paua Shell by Spyralle !!New @ Genre!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment