Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Entrapped


If I'm dreamin', come wake me upp~

So I've been in to this Korean drama lately, “My girlfriend is a Nine-tailed Fox” or My girlfriend is a Gumiho. Either way, it made me wish I could fall in to a sweet fantasy life where I knew not the fears I'm actually bound. With that in mind I went through my inventory. Moon Amore's amazing clothes with their look of motion always bring me to another place mentally, Blah always keeps my toes stylish and covered, and Epic's always throwing adorable accessories out that make me wanna dance around. Of course I brought all of them to the party. My beloved Stasey allowed lovebug and I to name her most recent skin, Persephone, which came out with Lelutka head appliers. I wasn't planning to grab one, but Stasey's SO cute in Stella that I went and snagged a head to show off our newest goddess' skin. Huehuehue word play. New Magicka hair finished me off, so look below for things from everyone I mentioned and more.

THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Persephone in Latte by Pink Acid !!New & Available for Lelutka Heads!!!
::Hair::
Lessons in Huds 01 by Magika
::Eyes::
Eruda Eyes in Vivids/Lights – Green by Paper Moon !!New @ Genre!!!
::Head::
Stella v 1.1 by Lelutka
::Ears::
Gargoyle Ears in Flesh Tones by Eclectica
::Lashes::
S01 Kawaii Lashes by FTL
&
Flutter Falsies by Candy Mountain
&
The Darkness Eyelashes in Style 1 by Cosmic Dust
::Body::
Female Body in Deluxe by The Mesh Project w/hands & feet

Clothing Stuffs;
::Dress::
Estella Dress in Yellows by Moon Amore
::Stockings::
Lace Corset Stockings in White by Pervette
::Shoes::
My Prime Wooden Platforms in Yellow by Blah

Extras && Accessories;
::Wings & Head Wings::
Sad Whisp Chibi Wings in Silver by Epic
::Headdress::
Good Gone Evil Medusa halo in Oceans by Pink Acid
::Tails::

Thorn Tails in Snow by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations

0 comments:

Post a Comment