Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Nyaaattee!!!


Haha, play on Japanese words... get it? Nya and matte? Matte is for like.. wait a minute which is exactly how I feel this week! It's slipping through my fingers~! I've been working on a new release for Tanoshi, which is this adorale nekomimi set I've cuteishly nicknamed my Nyan~komimi set. I also released these adorable shorts recolor for the Kemono a bit back. With Genre's Anime round open, the poke at me by Lamp Light's owner to show me her new Zelda inspired mod for the Venus, I decided to share some of my goodies with you along with her mod and an adorable hair from ayashi. :*
THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Zelda skin mod FULL by Lamp*Light !!New Mainstore Release!!!
::Hair::
Alice hair in Fatpack by Ayashi !!New Mainstore Release!!!
::Eyes::
Sugar Stars eyes in Candy by Studio Baylock !!New @ Genre!!!!
::Head::
M3 Venus by Utilizator
::Lashes::
Zelda Mod lashes by Lamp*Light
::Body::
Kemono by Utilizator

Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Kemono Kittrn Bandeau in Rose by V!V
::Bottoms::
Akuma Drops High Waisted Shorts
Mod by Tanoshi w/ waist bow.

Extras && Accessories;
::Ears, tail, paws, & Booties::
Nyan~komimi set in Pink Kitty by Tanoshi !!Coming Soon!!!
::Necklace::
SFM Necklace in Silver (Neon Blue) by Moon Amore !!New @ Kawaii project!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment