Friday, February 8, 2019

Short Story

Some of the best stories I've ever read have been short stories.

Some of my favorite items have been FLF items.

This picture has a mixtrure of both, plus some awesome background items I'm not crediting because they're a friend's and we've cleaned up already! xD I can say that the bed we're in is from Lagom and the decor shelf behind us is from Fapple. :3




Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Vivi in Feb by Pumec W/ Body Applier by Sudio Exposure for Belly (Tinted gg)
::Body::
Freya by Belleza
::Head::
Babyface 001 by GENUS
::Eyes::
Peachy Eyes in Green and Lavi by S0ng
::Hair::
Pony in Ombres by Bonbon
Clothing Stuffs;
::Lingerie::
Twilight Garden Lingerie in Oxblood by Moon Elixir
::Socks::
Snugglesocks by Reign


Accessories;
::Rings::
Comfy Ring set by Yummy
::Necklace::
Good Vibes Necklace by E.marie

So the fun of this picture for me is Li and I are wearing the same skin, shape, head, and hair, as well as clothing... yet we still look like completely different people.

I love SL. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment