Friday, February 1, 2019

Deviant

Harro loves, it's been a while!



I've been having some personal failures lately which make me feel like a deviant so I've dressed casual and cute, got a bat, and went to a sim where I could make trouble! ;D

I'm trying to control my angst, are you?


Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Vivi in Feb by Pumec W/ Body Applier by Sudio Exposure for Belly (Tinted gg)
::Body::
Freya by Belleza
::Head::
Babyface 001 by GENUS
::Eyes::
Peachy Eyes in Green and Lavi by S0ng
::Hair::
Desire in Browns by Stealthic
Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Evie Crop Top in Extra 8 by Blueberry
::Jeans::
Sammy Jeans in Ice by Blueberry
::Shoes::
Lenn Combat Boots by Cubic Cherry


Accessories;
::Bindi::
Dark Moon Bindi by Moon Amore
::NEcklace::
Spiked Collar by Pekka
::Tears::
Colliryum Tears by Cureless
::Necklace::
Good Vibes Necklace by E.Marie
::Hairband::
Roses Headband in White by PinkAcid/Black Bantam
::Mask::
Trouble Mask in White by Cubic Cherry !!Gacha!!
::Bat::
Game Over Backpack by BAD

0 comments:

Post a Comment