Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Pool Party


How has your summer been fairing, loves?
One of my favorite parts of summer, before I went nuts, was the beach and the pool!! Having a BBQ and some time to hangout in the pool has always been my favorite! Once I got to hang out in a gorgeous pool in Jersey with my at the time boyfriend and had more fun than I thought possible because of my lifestyle. It felt like a dream~ This picture is reminiscent of that. <3



I don't have details on the cutie with me, as I just borrowed a friend to sit in for me, Thanks again bby! <3 If anyone has questions shoot Chobii an IM and I'll ask though. :* Rest of the cutie details are below!! With summer coming to a close, I hope everyone's enjoying the rest of it to the fullest!!!


Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Kyoko in Mixed Type by DeeTalez
::Eyes::
Miley Eyes by Song
::Body::
Freya by Belleza W/Hands & Feet
::Head::
Tala by Catwa W/ Custom shape by me
::Hair::
Tisha hair by Phoenix
::Ears::
Princess Ears by Swallow






Clothing Stuffs;
::Bikini::
Alessandra Bikini in Sky by Le Fil Casse
::Shoes::
FlipaFlops by Tanoshi

Extras && Accessories;
::Earrings::
Anchor's Away Earrings by Zombie Suicide
(These Didn't load well, you'll see them again!)
::Piercings::
Catwa facial piercings
&
Kitty Belly Piercings by Bubble
::Bracelet::
My Love Bracelet in Silver/White by A.D.D Andel!
::Anklets::
Jess Fringed Anklets in Ocean by Alaskametro
::Necklace::
Tokyo Party Night Necklace by Maxi Gossamer
::Glasses::
Pawpaw Sunnies by Tanoshi !!New Release!!!
::Body Glitter::
Stripper Dust by Cynful
&
Silver Body Glitter by Alaskametro & Cheek Glitter
::Food::
Anime Hotdog by Black Bantam



Decor is as follows.

Above Ground Pool by Seven Emporium
Anachron - Pool Toys Gacha - Blue Star Ruffle
[Bad Unicorn x Birch] Summer 17 'Blue Pool Noodle'
HPMD* floorGrass01 (g*light)
Construct - BBQ Grill Mesh Rezzer 2.0 (copy)
[Black Bantam] Indie Picnic Table RARE !!Gacha!!!
*Funky*Junk* Cherry Grove Cottage w/garden
Ivy by Alirium

0 comments:

Post a Comment