Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Baby Bathtime!


While I was with my sister, my roommie was working his life away as per usual and on his way to the bus a tiny little black baby kitten climbed up his leg from out of a bush. He thought her mother might be there and went to return her to no avail, she climbed him again! After a bath, a vet visit, and a lot of money, we have Little Roarie as an addition to the family. Coincidentally, Black Bantam released bath babies as I got a new bath baby!!!



No fleas with this cutie though! His little smiling face is to die for! I have on the Minimal lingerie set by alaskametro so I don't get anything extravagant wet while washing my baby in this adorable bath set up by Soy. Exact details on everything are below, I hope everyone's having a good time!!





Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Kyoko in Mixed Type by DeeTalez
::Body::
Freya by Belleza W/Hands & Feet
::Head::
Tala by Catwa W/ Custom shape by me
::Hair::
Biji in Browns by Ploom
::Ears::
Pmagic Pixie Ears by Swallow

Clothing Stuffs;
Minimal Lingerie Set in White by Alaskametro

Extras && Accessories;
NA


Decor is as follows.

[Black Bantam] The Frog Prince Bath Baby 05 Blue !!Gacha!!! !!New @Kustom 9!!!
Soy. Shower Gel Tube
Soy. Moisture Cream Tube [lay-opened]
Soy. Wooden Bath Stool
Soy. Rolled Towel [3piece Set]
Soy. Messy Towel
Soy. Tiled Bathtub
Second Spaces - Bathroom Clutter - recycled towel rack !!Gacha!!!
04{Stillness} ladder flowers .::Cubic cherry ::. !!Gacha!!!
color.me - room divider
Soy. Stepping Tiles (Shower [BlueGreen] optional)

0 comments:

Post a Comment