Thursday, April 5, 2018

Romantic Surprise!


I see all these memes that say, "I'm the girl that..." well, I don't want to just make it known that I'm the girl that would bring home 100 puppies because I am ALSO the girl that would LOVE to have 100 puppies let looseon her as a romantic surprise and THIS is what I feel we should be supporting!! If you love someone drown them in cute things!!! <3 <3




All of these doggos are from Black Bantam as she has my zoo quite large! Outfit is a mash up of an older item from ZcZ and Cubic Cherry and the rest of the decor is detailed below. Happy to be back more, cuties, I've missed this. Missed you! :3

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Kyoko in Mixed Type by DeeTalez
::Freckles::
Subtle Freckles by Buzzeri (For Catwa)
::Eyes::
Galaxy Eyes by Zombie Suicide
::Body::
Maitreya w/hands & feet
::Head::
Tala by Catwa W/ Custom shape by me
::Hair::
Tonia in Browns by Blues
::Ears::
Simple ears by Mandala



Clothing Stuffs;
::Pjs::
Mabel Bloomers in Blue by ZcZ
::Shrug::
Mian Shrug in Plain White by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations !!Gacha!!!

Extras && Accessories;
::Necklace::
Flake Necklace by Zombie Suicide
::Glasses::
Stella Glasses by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations


Decor

LAQ Decor ~ Bed Set (G)
+Half-Deer+ Flutterby Deer Fauxidermy – Milk
Apple Fall Ulysses Butterfly !!Gacha!!
[Black Bantam] Perfect Flower Mask 1 !!Gacha!!!
[Black Bantam] My Golden Pup Playing Hold !!Gacha!!!
[Black Bantam] Newborn Pillow Bear Pink !!Gacha!!
[Black Bantam] Bag O' Chips & Sammy From Home !!Gacha!!!
[Cubic Cherry] {CubicBoy} bag PINK
ASO! Hana ga Saku (multi)
[Black Bantam] Pile Of Puppies Rez !!Gacha!!
[Black Bantam] Chocolate Lab Puppy Hold RARE !!Gacha!!!
[Black Bantam] Dis Mine Pillows Puppy Rez !!Gacha!!
[Black Bantam] My Old Doggy & Collar Dingy Brown
[BB] Bear The Border Collie Puppy
[Black Bantam] i <3 Puppy Rose !!Gacha!!!
[Black Bantam] My Golden Pup Sitting

0 comments:

Post a Comment