Sunday, April 1, 2018

Here


Today is one of those days that brings back nostalgic feelings, though I'm sure not the ones you are all thinking of. I never really had easter as a child, and when I grew and took things in to my own hands, my friends and I took on an event called “Zombie Crawl” which used to happen, before we ruined it, every easter in Philly. I don't mean we ruined it as in our group, I mean we as people. Too much blood, too much screaming, too many people's things were being ruined... what was a fun night that I have fond memories of is now like a lonely party.



At least it was before my sister and her husband started the zombbq easter tradition where they bbq and dress up like zombies! As allergic as I am to people, I will be attempting to go see some friends, get bloodied up, and have a blast. :D I hope everyone else enjoys their holiday as well, I'm sure I'll have this song stuck in my head all day.

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Kyoko in Mixed Type by DeeTalez
::Freckles::
Subtle Freckles by Buzzeri (For Catwa)
::Eyes::
Miley Eyes in Earth and Lavi by Song
::Body::
Freya by Belleza w/ feet. Hands by Slink
::Head::
Tala by Catwa W/ Custom shape by me
::Hair::
Fiona Hair by Runaway
::Ears::
Cherub Ears by .:Soul:.



Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Tagged Winter Top by Zombie Suicide
::Skirt::
Natasha Skirt by Zombie Suicide
::Shoes::
New Day Plats by Zombie Suicide

Extras && Accessories;
::Collar::
Love Struck Collar by Zombie Suicide
::Necklace::
Moon Necklace 2 RARE by Zombie Suicide !!Gacha!!!
::Glitter::
Soft Mesh Body Shimmer by Kaithleen's
::Mask::
Kitty Kitty mask in Silver by Black Bantam
&
Xyb Leather Mash by Cubic Cherry
::Purse::
Presents Purse in Coal by Black Bantam !!Gacha!!!
::Earrings::
Drop Earring by Cubic Cherry
::Horns::
Kuroi Horns by Cubic Cherry
::Bindi::
Xein Bindi by Cubic Cherry

Decor

Backdrop: 220ML - Bathroom Pub Outside [w/Light]
Balloons: [Black Bantam] Kitty Kitty Balloon Silver (Decor), [Black Bantam] Kitty Kitty Balloon Chrome (Decor), [Black Bantam] Kitty Kitty Mask Balloon Silver (Decor), hive // celebration balloons floor . pink mix II
Confetti; {anc} Confetti. float [blue]
Lighting information coming soon

0 comments:

Post a Comment