Saturday, May 13, 2017

Quickie!

Hey cuties, nice to see you again! Today I have on a cute set I found from Le Fil Casse. I really love the little tail meshed up the back, it's super cute! Since I like to be more modest I covered it with some cute shorts from Paper Arrow and a cardigan from Pixicat~ Accessories are from Epic @ The Chapter 4 and Kataonik as well as Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations, Black Bantam, and Alaskametro.


Another newbie for me is this beautifully tanned skin, named Lily Rose by Pink Acid. It was available @ Cosmetics' fair and will be in mainstore soon. Images were taken on low graphivcs, sorry guys, I was sick and didn't want to re-take them. I think all the details are pretty enough, no? Stage behing me is also a gacha garden item which is where this cutie suit is from, I believe! Have fun shopping and see you soon! :*

THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Lily Rose in Mocha2 by Pink Acid W/ Lipgloss
::Eyes::
Galaxy V2 eyes in Green and Purple by Zombie Suicide
::Body::
Hourglass by Slink
Hands by Slink
(Nails by Alaskametro)
Feet by Slink
::Head::
Catya by Catwa W/ Custom shape by me
::Hair::
Paige Mesh hair in Browns by Wasabi Pills
::Ears::
Stretched Ears by Mandala

Clothing Stuffs;
::Bodysuit::
Everly Kitty Tail Bodysuit in Seafoam by Le Fil Casse !!Gacha!!!
::Shorts::
Pj shorts in dots by Paper.Arrow
::Cardigan::
Calm.Cardigan in Pink by Pixicat
::Stockings::
Everly Stockings in Seafoam by Le Fil Casse !!Gacha!!!

Extras && Accessories;
::Ears::
Ruffle Kitty Ears in Lights by Katat0nik
Kawaii Kitty Tiara in Ice by Epic !!New @ Chapter 4!!!
::Freckles::
DeeTalez Mesh Freckles Layer
::Choker::
Pearl and Silver Lock Choker by Black Bantam !!Gacha!!!
::Glasses::
Lala Glasses by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations
::Headjewel::
Luv Jewel by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations
::Eyelashes::

Hirueth Eyelashes by OkkBye !!New on MP!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment