Friday, June 10, 2016

OkW.2nd


    Some times, and some people, aren't meant for first place. For the first time in my life I've come to a place where I've decided that as much as I've wanted to be someone's first, I needed to knock myself down to second place to let the one I love breathe. After years of dealing as well as he could with my illnesses and doing everything he could to protect me, lovebug and I have broken up and he's left. We're not really sure how long this will last, but we're not planning for him to come back. Each day is pretty hard, so that's why I asked for a while to myself. I have some super cutie pie friends on SL though made by the amazing Stasey Oller that have been keeping me company in my own little secret garden while I've been trying to heal from this. I have some cute goodies on from all around, including a trophy from Genre! Due to my break up I wasn't able to show you guys everything I wanted from that event, but they have some AMAZING blogging tools there this round and some fun sports related gear! Give it a look and take my word for it, it's worth the shop and you only have like 3 days left bbys. For now I leave you with smiles and details. I hope we see one another shopping. If we do, send love! :D <3


THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Airashi in Latte by Pink Acid
::Hair::
Summer in Huds 01 by Magika
::Eyes::
Zodiac eyes in Hazel & Lavender by Buzzeri
::Body::
Hourglass by Slink w/ Mid feet & Elegant 1/Smoke hands
::Mouth::
Harley in Pos. 1 by Loud Mouth !!Coming Soon!!!



Clothing Stuffs;

::Bodysuit::
Scandalously Black Latex Bodysuit by Epic
::Bra::
Serina Lingerie in Mint by Kyouko Couture
::Pants::
Hipster Huggers in Blue by Epic
::Jacket::
Nebula Jacket by Blue Blood
::Shoes::
Oxford Heels in Black & White by The Secret Store

Extras && Accessories;
::Collar & Leg Band::
Rose Collar & Leg Band by Zombie Suicide
::Piercings::
Spider Bites by Punch
Dimples by Punch
Sugar Piercing by Zombie Suicide
::Nailpolish::
Color Trend Nails in Serenity by Alaskametro
::Trophy::
Trophy in Silver by Blinsen & MaiTai !!New @ Genre!!!
::Pets::
Baby Sloth in grey by Pink Acid
Diva Dog Shih Tzu in Blonde by Black Bantam
[Black Bantam] Standard Standing Female Poodle Black RARE !!New @ Arcade!!!
::Headband::
Daisys in Spring Headband in White by Pink Acid


Decor is all from Black Bantam's Gacha at the Arcade
[Black Bantam] Driftwood Horse ALL Colors Menu RARE
[Black Bantam] Broken Wooden Garden Flower Basket Assorted
[Black Bantam] Invisible Secret Garden Gate
[Black Bantam] Golden Bird Cage REWARD (50 Pull Reward!!!)
[Black Bantam] Springtime Pumpkin Ivy Garden Chair Brown
[Black Bantam] Windy Pom Pom Flower White
[Black Bantam] Ivy Covered Watering Can
[Black Bantam] Ivy Candlebra

[Black Bantam] Springtime Ivy Garden Chair Brown

0 comments:

Post a Comment