Sunday, December 27, 2015

Relaxing until the end~


Heya cuties, shocked top be hearing from me again? Since my back is a mess and it's more painful to get up from a laying down position, I've just been resting my back in my chair and that's given me a lot of time to make outfits! :D I mean it's a win/lose because there's so much going on irl I'd like to help with. B U T~~~ I've been cleaning my inventory and have somehow gotten up to 88 thousand items. So I'm going to take a break until after the first and clean up. Except some yardsale/gifts available on the second floor of the Tanoshi Mainstore at Diamante! Until then I have a gift from Truth to show you, a new dress by zombie suicide, and another pair of adorably Epic shoes!

























THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Doll V2 in Crystal by Pink Fuel
::Hair::
Bernadette [Hat] in Variants by Truth !!Dec Group Gift!!!
::Mouth::
Alli Classic by .Loud Mouth.
::Eyes::
Sorrow Eyes by Dead Apples !!Gift!!!
::Ears::
Simple Ears by Mandala
::Body::
Lara by Maitreya
::Nails::
Designed nails by D!va


Clothing Stuffs;
::Dress::
Pagan Xmas Dress by Zombie Suicide !!New @ Mainstore!!!
::Skirt::
Space Princess Skirt in Black & Silver by Aii the Ugly & The Beautiful
::Stockings::
Heartbreak stockings by Rotten Toe
::Shoes::
Sweet Sorrow Wedge Boots in Hot Pink by Epic

Extras && Accessories;
::Make-up::
Warpaint #1 Black & Pink by Zombie Suicide
Cutiepie Freckles by Buzzeri
Freckles & Moles 1 by Okkbye
::Lashes::
Star Clumper Lashes by Pink Acid
Kirei lashes by FTL
::Stole::
Fur Stole by IS
::Jewelry::

Victorian Jewelry Set in White by Sinfuk Sky !!New @ Genre!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment