Tuesday, June 24, 2014

It's my birthday, I can cry if I want to..

I don't really want to though, rather I wanna prance around like a princess all day and Junbug's dress from Kustom 9 allowed me to do JUST that.



I also completely fell in love with The Sugar Garden's new Bow and lace covered heels and hair bows, though I didn't keep them all in my hair obviously. Haha. <3 Keeping it short and sweet today. Birthday things to do!


THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Hope in D Tone by The Sugar Garden
::Hair::
Niki II Hair in Burned Browns by Olive
::Eyes::
Galaxy eyes in Hazel by The Sugar Garden
::Teeth::
Human teeth in Sexy by Shine
::Lips::
Brandee by Loud Mouth
Lip Appliers by Pink Acid
Dolly dolly in Metallic Merlot
::Lashes::
C01 Natural Lashes by FTL
::Hands::
Elegant 1 hands by slink worn
::Feet::
Slink High Feet worn

Clothing Stuffs;
::Dress::
Nightingale in Sky by Junbug !!Now @ Kustom 9!!!
::Shoes::
Gigi Heels in White by The Sugar Garden

Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace & Earrings::
Let it Snow by Cae
::Choker::
Thanatos blindfold in Sky by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations
::Bracelet::
Aerin Cuff in Snow by Plastik
::Ring::
Rose Ring in River by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations
::Ring 2::
Kanji Ring in Hana silver by Ink
::Ring 3::
Michelle ring in Ice/Platnium by Krystal
::Hair Bow & Chest Bow::
Gigi Hairbow in White by The Sugar Garden
::Crown::

Silver Moon Tiara by Cooties

0 comments:

Post a Comment