Monday, June 23, 2014

It's been a while!!!

Man oh man what a week it has been! My cat has turned in to a stage 5 clinger from being in the kennel all week and sooo many events are going on and have started!! Summer fest, arcade, level up, mushroom kingdom, kustom 9, hello sunshine chapter 4, c88.... @____________@!!! I kinda... fell in to a few of them? Haha.



That baby was taken at the Mushroom Kingdom, which I have to say I fell in love with immediately! Don't forget to go swimming, there are gachas hiding in the water level!



Everything I have piled on was inspired by this awesome hair made by LCKY. It made me think of the Dango Daikazoku from Clannad and I just wanted my head dangos to have just as many friends! Many from the Arcade which is closing in a WEEK so don't forget to get over there!!



My birthday is tomorrow and I feel like each of these events and their awesome and fun items are like presents for me to enjoy on my big day! Hahaha. Above is a little teaser of one of the AMAZING items I picked up from Level Up! I have a lot more to show too though, so make sure you try to get in there and see for yourself before the event ends! I'm a very behind Chobit!! To get you started though...
THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Hope in D Tone by The Sugar Garden
::Hair::
Dango by LCKY !!New @ Main Store!!!
::Eyes::
Ardent Eyes in Avada by Buzzeri
::Teeth::
Braces teeth in Colorful by Shine
::Lips::
Brandee by Loud Mouth
Lip Appliers by Dead Apple
Liquid Lipstick in Bitten !!Now @ Hello Sunshine!!
::Lashes::
S01 Kawaii lashes by FTL
&
Starry Lashes by Lovely Alien
::Hands::
Elegant 1 hands by Slink
Nail Appliers by Witches & Rats
Sherbert nails
::Feet::
Flat feet by Slink worn

Clothing Stuffs;
::Dress::
Simasima dress in Lemon by D R O P !!Now @ Kustom 9!!!
::Shoes::
My Creepy Doll Platforms in White by Blah. !!Now @ Big Show!!
(Original Doll platforms available @ Hello Sunshine!!!)

Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
Gigabell collar in sun by Cubic Cherry Kre-ations
::Bracelet::
Floral cuff in Peach by Violent Seduction !!Now @ Hello Sunshine!!
::Bag::
Coffin purse in rose by Adore & Abhore
::Plushies::
Dragon Plush in Magic by Silent Sparrow !!Now @ Arcade!!!
::Glasses::
Summer Delights in Melt Sunglasses Silver by Half Deer !!Now @ Arcade!!!
::Hair Pin::
Bob-omb Bubby by Ginchi !!Now @ Mushroom Kingdom by Co-op!!
&
Summer Delights in Sunday Hat Lovely by Half Deer !!Now @ Arcade!!!
::Hat::
Sugar Rush in Icing Sugar by Remarkable Oblivion !!Now @ Arcade!!!
::Earrings::
Bob-omb Earring in Yellow by Ginchi !!Now @ Mushroom Kingdom!!
::Ears::
Summer Delights in Dragon Fruit Ears by Half Deer !!Now @ Arcade!!!
::Nomnoms::
Num num in Tofu Heart by Tentacio !!Now @ Arcade!!!
::Leg Band::
The Unusual Bags in Frying Set Pink by Tee*Fy !!Now @ Arcade!!!
::Anklets::
My Pearly Doll Anklet by Blah. !!Now @ Hello Sunshine!!!
::Make-up::
Hayfever in Rainbow & Rainbow Liner by Okkbye !!Now @ Hello Sunshine!!
::Poses::
Poses by Marukun and LePoppycock
(Lepoppycock's comes with the mushroom and is available @ Mushroom Kingdom!!!)


Level Up Teaser is one of my favorite items from there. It's the Racing Calories car in Grape by Yumyums! :'''D <3 Enjoy shopping loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment