Sunday, November 4, 2018

Counting down~


Not worried about the next bitch, 'cause I'm the next bitchhh~ and the next and the next and the next biiitchhh~ I love this song, but I don't love switching back to Maitreya/Catwa to blog right now... which I have been stuck doing for some of the people I love to blog for. SWITCH TO GENUS/FREYA SOON PLEASE. :'D <3


I know, I owe you a GENUS review, sooooon! I'm taking/editing pictures for it today! :'D For now we have an adorable shirt and a cup filled with the blood of my enemies, or so I'd like to imagine, from Cubic cherry and some ADORABLE glasses from Blah! To admire with a few other goodies that are detailed below. :*

<3 Countdown 2 days until I'm back with my love. <3

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Bae by Tres Beau W/ Body Applier by Sudio Exposure (I love this belly I refuse to go back. xD)
::Body::
Lara by Maitrreya W/Hands & Feet (QQ Why? 5 Attachments... why?)
::Head::
Tala by Catwa
::Hair::
Locomotion in Browns by Exile
::Eyes::
Miley in Purple and Dark Hazel by S0ng
::Ears::
Magi Pixie Ears by Swallow

Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Basic Witch Tees by Cubic Cherry
::Shorts::
Akeda Harness & Shorts in White by Vinyl



Extras && Accessories;

::Piercings::
Facial Piercings by Catwa
::Glasses::
Heart Glasses by Blah!
::Collar::
Bewitched Collar in Black by Cubic Cherry !!Gacha!!!
::Mask::
We all float down here mask in Black by Black Bantam !!Gacha!!!
::Make-up::
By Alaskametro but I forget which so will blog again. XD
::Cup::
Healthy Drink by Cubic Cherry


0 comments:

Post a Comment