Sunday, June 24, 2018

Birthday!


It's my birthday! I'll be having a small party with some friends on SL because of it and I'm SUPER pumped for SHARKAPALOOZA~ I even have a handy spear! :D Picture was unplanned, so I'm pleased with how it came out, and I hope you all have a day just as great as I am having even though it's just another day for you. :*







Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Kyoko in Mixed Type by DeeTalez
::Eyes::
Miley Eyes in Lavi and Earth by Song
::Body::
Freya by Belleza w/hands & Feet
::Head::
Tala by Catwa W/ Custom shape by me
::Hair::
Aimy in browns by Phoenix
::Ears::
Princess Ears by Swallow



Clothing Stuffs;
::Bikini::
Mon Cheri Bikini in Moon !!Gacha!!!
::Shoes are unshown but are a new release from Tanoshi coming soon!!!::





Extras && Accessories;

::Rings::
Sweet Like Candy Rings by Yummy
::Body Chain::
Body Chain in Silver by Blueberry
::Usako Parts::
Floppy Bunny Whiskers by B
Fluffy Tail by Catseye
Pierced Rabbit Ears by Murder Of Ravens
::Body Glitter::
Soft Body Shimmer by Kathleen's
&
Stripper Dust by Cynful
::Weapon::
Might of Demacia Spear in White by EZ
::Balloon::
My Doggy Balloon Animal in Blue by Black Bantam
::Crown::
Little Crown in Silver by LaGyo
::Piercing::
Kitty Belly Ring by Bubble


0 comments:

Post a Comment