Thursday, May 31, 2018

Waiting


The second I got dressed in this adorable ensemble by Blueberry I had this image of being impatiently waiting for lovelove to get home and wanting to leave while being dramatically draped to the bed. Turns out, Zombie Suicide's Doll Poses had a pose similar to what I was thinking so while I'm not as artistic or dramatic as I'd like to be; here's to not keeping me waiting or me and this little puppers are OUTTIE~



I covered the nipnops because they're lewd. ;x <3




Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Kyoko in Mixed Type by DeeTalez
::Eyes::
Suki Cat Eyes in Mesh Eyes by Zombie Suicide
::Body::
Freya W/hands & Feet by Belleza
::Head::
Tala by Catwa W/ Custom shape by me
::Hair::
Vixen in Browns by Truth
::Ears::
Princess Ears by Swallow



Clothing Stuffs;

::Dress::
Date Night by Blueberry
::Sweater::
Fuzzy Cardigan in white by Cynful


Extras && Accessories;
::Animal Parts::
Pierced Rabbit Parts by Murder of Ravens
Fluffy Tail by Catseye
Floppy Bunny Whiskers by ('B')
::Collar::
Antoinette Collar in Pink by Boom
::Make-up::
Blissh Eye Make-up by Zombie Suicide
Gala Nailpolish in White by Alaskametro
Unicorn Kisses in Bold by MJN
::Piercing::
Stellar Piercings nose side by curemore
::Face::
Beaded Face Wrap by Cubic Cherry
::Glitter::
Stripper Dust by Cynful

 <3 Little Puppy love is the Yorkie by Black Bantam. <3

Not crediting décor today, lav you guiseee~ <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment