Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Bringing the Springing


Bringing the Springing! Or at least I was hoping it would be! Today's the day Spring starts... so woo free water ice... from the sky! I suppose... because it's snowing. I know the warmth is coming back though so I got a nice spring look for you guys with some of the new blueberry goodies and some other newness from around the grid.



Area behind me, and house are by Milk Motion. Trees are by Hayabusa design~ My lil' Piggu friend is from Black Bantam! I am really really excited about how good everything's been looking while away so I wanna show you guys! I've been playing on Black Dragon, it's fun! I forgot to do a lighting set up for this scene though, whoops! Hope you like it nonetheless! Lav ya my cuties. :*

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Kyoko in Mixed Type by DeeTalez
::Freckles::
Subtle Freckles by Buzzeri !!For Catwa!!!
::Eyes::
Miley Eyes in Earth and Lavi by Song !!New @ Kustom 9!!!
::Body::
Lara by Maitreya inc. hands & feet
::Head::
Tala by Catwa W/ Custom shape by me
::Hair::
Distance in Brunettes by Moon !!New @ Kustom 9!!!
::Ears::
Noldor Elf Ear by Swallow !!New @ Kustom 9!!!



Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Bette Dress Shirt in Short/Mint by Blueberry
::Jeans::
Sammy Jeans in Ice by Blueberry
::Shoes::
Ethereal Heels in White by Breathe

Extras && Accessories;
::Bindi::
Heart Gem Moon Bindi
::Necklaces::
I <3 Heart Roses Choker in White by Black Bantam !!New Gacha!!!
&
Dream Necklace by Zombie Suicide
::Earrings::
Fierece Earrings by Zombie Suicide
::Extra Freckles::
Mesh Freckles Layer by DeeTalez
::Purse::
SparkieFrower PurseS-S in Fatpack by Tanoshi
::Nails::
J Star's Baddie Claws by Gorgrous Dolls
::Piercings::
Brow Rings by Little Fish
&
Dimple Piercings by Little Fish


Decor
Concerete House by Milk Motion
::Skybox Surround::
The Forrest Skybox Surround by Milk Motion
::Trees::
Nissa Sinensis, Japanese Maple, & Mongolia Tree by Hayabusa Design
::Piggu Friend::
It's Going to Rain Piggy! By Black Bantam
::Clouds::
Bonus Clouds by Black Bantam
::Poses::
Duchess Pose set 1 & 2 by Eternal Dream w/ Tanoshi's Bento Holds

Hope you enjoy! Happy & Fun times shopping loves! :3

0 comments:

Post a Comment