Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Wish Upon a Star

I hope everyone's new year has begun well and that happiness, light, and love shine upon all of you. My first picture of the year is inspired by the new beginnings most people feel around this time. Nostalgic over years past, hopeful over days to come, and renewed in purpose as if the year changing is a sign to change within ourselves.



I'm hoping to be strong and courageous this year in terms of caring for myself and getting to where I want to be mentally. Each year I get closer to where I want to be, thankfully with the help around me, and within this year I plan to make some changes/moves I've been avoiding for a few years. One of which will be bringing myself back to here. As a blogger I've never felt good enough or artistic enough. As blogging changed I decided I didn't want to keep up; I like showing items off more than myself. To me it's the objects I'm showing that are and should be the focus, not my avatar or the beauty I've attained here; unless it's being shared for you to also obtain the same look. (Or close, I keep my shape to myself.) I'm not talented enough to mix the two, I felt, so I backed out of doing it at all outside of things I thought were really fun/adorable to show everyone. I enjoy taking the pictures, though, and dressing up. I enjoy getting the credits in order (less now that they're so hard but I've developed a way to get around that for myself! <3) I'm going to get back to doing the things I enjoy and I hope you guys can enjoy them with me. <3




Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Kyoko in Mixed Type by DeeTalez
::Freckles::
Nefarious Freckles for Catwa by OkkBye
::Eyes::
Yuna eyes in Aqua and Violet by Song !!Gacha !!Rare!!!
::Body::
Lara by Maitreya inc. hands & feet
::Head::
Tala by Catwa W/ Custom shape by me
::Hair::
Solstice in brunettes by Moon. Hair.
::Ears::
Stretched Ears by Mandala


Clothing Stuffs;
::Bodysuit::
Cheshire cat from GoAskAlice By Dead Dollz !!gacha!!!
::Leggings::
Chesire Cat stockings from GoAskAlice by Dead Dollz !!Gacha!!!
::Shoes::
Nova Wedges by 1313

Extras && Accessories;
::Wrists::
Buckle Wrist Strap in Black by Katat0nik
::Nails::
Heart #1 from Lollipop nails by Pink Hustler !!Gacha!!
::Collar::
Lady Collar from Rose Moon by Konpeitou
::Bindi::
The Heart Gem Bindi by Olive
::Harness::
Yuna Harness in Black by LF
::Butterflies::
Yasum's Add on Butterflies
::Tattoo::
Dolly Tattoo by Stardust
::Eyeshadow::
Sexy Eyeshadow in grey by Zombie Suicide
::Lipgloss::
Rose Gold Lips by Alaskametro
::Eyelashes::
Hirueth Eyelashes for Catwa by OkkBye

Decor
Shattered Crystals by Lovely Alien
Wicked Wall hangings # 13 by Kres !!Gacha!!
I <3 You Balloon décor in Blue by Black Bantam !!Gacha!!
I <3 You Balloon Heart in Blue by Black Bantam !!Gacha!!
My Doggy Balloon Animal in Blue by Black Bantam !!Gacha!!
Neon Spank me Sign by Floorplan
Electric Ever After in Wish Upon a Star by Kres !!Gacha!!!
Remind you Horse Dome by Anc !!Gacha!!
Selfie Backdrops in Cottage Shore by Rama !!Gacha!!

Pose: Sweet Nature Pose by LePoppycock edited with Animare

0 comments:

Post a Comment