Saturday, October 21, 2017

Nobody...

Today's stop is the first song that vibes hard with me right now for it's where I feel I'm stuck in my own journey. I love this scene and set up by DollBaby my cutie lil' friend beside me. The majority of the background is unknown to me as she owns it, but some of the Black Bantam arcade stuff is in there from the set that goes with my slippers because they're gorgeouuusss. <3

Earlier another friend of I and I were talking about how we feel kinda stuck, at the same time... as if we're already in hell just wading through it. All of this vibed with me and this song as I stared at the many pictures on my desktop to edit for you guys next. DollBaby and I were both going through a hard time where we secluded ourselves in hopes to find peace.

I hope she found it.
I'm still looking.
Have you found peace?
I always say I don't need anyone, because I wish it could be true...
My reality is I'm dependent on others, however.
It's part of my sadness.

I like the chains on DollBaby to show things like this, I feel like the picture's symbolic as well... or maybe I smoked too much? Anyway, these items are really pretty and thinking of being a ballerina in hell where you're endlessly dancing on those tippie toes is like omg why... so.. here you go! :D


Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Jaquline in Bisquit by Pink Fuel
::Eyes::
Honestlydon'tremember
::Body::
Lara by Maitreya inc. hands & feet
::Head::
Tala by Catwa W/ Custom shape by me
::Hair::
Lillian in Essentials by [e]
::Ears::
Stretched Ears by Mandala


Clothing Stuffs;
::Dress::
Orianna Lace Dress in Black by Zenith !!No Mesh Body Sizes so please DEMO!!!
::Shoes::
God Mother Crystal Ballet Slipper by Black Bantam !!Gacha!!!

Extras && Accessories;
::Headband::
Ican'tremembertbhaskOdettaF
::Blindfold & Choker::
Claudia in Red by Luas which was a gift from a friend so thaaank yooou. <3
::Gloves::
Little Red Wolf Leather Gloves in Black by Cureless which was also a gift from a friend, thaaank yoou. <3 !!Gacha!!!
::Flowers::
Tintable Wildflower Bouquet by Black Bantam !!Gacha!!!
::Leg Wraps::

Vanessa leg Straps in Red by Asteria

0 comments:

Post a Comment