Saturday, July 16, 2016

Magical girl fun~

    Hey cuties! Crystal heart has everyone in a fuss and I am included! I lovelovelove magical girls sooo, ofc I'm in love. While I adore all the Sailor Moon inspired items, I really love this ensemble by Melon Bunny. It's a school outfit that -actually transforms- in to a magical girl dress. I'm wearing the matching shoes which are TBA on release date, but keep an eye open because it's gorgeous together!!

So that's the whole look. Sleepy mornings, magical evenings! :3

Here's a break down of the morning look and the evening lookl, which I actually made ONE look (With under 32 attachments!) and just removed certain parts of before and after transformation!

I'm loving the ripped tights by Zombie Suicide @ Anybody!!!

And can we talk about these moon hairs? Yes, dual. I'm wearing both Luna & Usagi from Crystal Heart!!!

This giant bow, card, and wand are all adorable releases by our beloved Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations, and the cards are -hand drawn- and super adorable! I'm showing you guys the sweet because I'mma sweetie. :3

Shop before it's over, I'll have more to show still I'm sure!! x3 <3<3<3
THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Airashi in Latte by Pink Acid
::Hair::
Luna in browns by Moon !!New @ Crystal Heart!!!
Usagi in browns by Moon !!New @ Crystal Heart!!!
::Eyes::
Forever yours eyes in 14 & 17 by The Skinnery
::Body::
Hourglass by Slink w/ Mid feet & Elegant 1/Smoke hands
::Mouth::
Harley in Pos. 3 by Loud Mouth !!Coming Soon!!!


Clothing Stuffs;

::Dress::
Crystal heart Academy dress in Blue by Melon Bunny !!New @ Crystal Heart!!
Transforms between School uniform to magical girl outfit!
::Stockings::
Torn Leggings in grey by Zombie Suicide !!New @ Anybody!!!
::Shoes::
Crystal Heart Academy Dress in Blue by Melon Bunny !!Release To Be Announced!!!

Extras && Accessories;
::Lashes::
Decora Party in Kimono pop by Mignon
::Hair Flower::
Azalea Hair Pierce in Pink by * N *
::Arm flower::
Azalea arm in pink by * N*
::Scepter::
Cubic Captor Cherry in Scepter Silver by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations RARE !!Gacha @ Crystal Heart!!!
::Mouthie::
Cubic Captor Cherry in The Sweet by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations !!Gacha @ Crystal Heart!!!
::Bindi::
Crystal Queen Bindi in Pure by Moon Amore !!Gacha @ Crystal Heart!!!
::Bag::
Cat Bag in Candy by Zenith !!Gacha!!!
::Piercings::
Spider & Dimples by Punch
Sugar Piercings in white by Zombie Suicide
::Hairbow::
Giga bow in Pink by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations !!New @ Crystal Heart!!!
::Watch::

Just in Time Watch Set in Ivory by Sassy !!Gacha!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment