Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Mental Carnival


Happy Tuesday guys!! I totally forgot the day because Monday lovebug was in the air all day flying back to Cali where he's to hopefully meet the love of my slife, miss Stasey from Pink Acid. HE'S GONNA HUGGG HERRR. I'm so excited I made an outfit as adorable and happy and colorful as I feel inside to show it all off~ Incidentally, I also happen to be showing off one of Tanoshi's EXCLUSIVES for the MANGA FAIR which I'm so pleased to say we're taking a part of. I'm really loving this year's faire, so I hope you'll come check us out! Other goodies can be found at Manga Fair and more! :'D <3

THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Ruiko by Pink Acid !!Available @ Manga Fair!!!
::Hair::
Hair 68 in Mocha by Love Soul !!Having a Summer Sale on snacks!!!
::Eyes::
Catelina Eyes in Mix5 by Rabbid Squirrel
::Head::
Babydoll in Deluxe by The Shops
::Lashes::
Flutter Falsies by Candy Mountain
&
Starry Eyelashes by Lovely Alien !!Available @ Manga Fair!!!
::Body::
Female Body in Deluxe by The Mesh Projext w/hands & feet

Clothing Stuffs;
::Bodysuit::
Lace Mini Dress in white by Beautiful Dirty Rich
::Top::
Wrapt Up Swimsuit in Pink by Dollhouse !!Exclusive @ Manga Fair!!!
::Skirt::
Sabrina Skirt in FATPACK by Moon Amore !!Exclusive @ Manga Fair!!!
::Shoes::
My Chained Heart Pumps in Pink by Blah.

Extras && Accessories;
::Pet::
My Baby Elephant RARE by Black Bantam !!Gacha @ Wayward!!!
    &
    Octo-panda-pus in Tiffany by Strike It !!Gacha @ Manga Fair!!!
    ::Hat::
    Mimi Minihat in Pinku by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations !!Exclusive @ Manga Fair!!!
    ::Crown::
    Hane Ojousama Crown in Mintu by Tanoshi (That'saME!) !!Exclusive @ Manga Fair!!!
    ::Collar::
    Love Me Collar in Moo Moo by Melon Bunny !!Exclusive @ Manga Fair!!!
    ::Harness::
    Cutie Love Bandage in Baby Pink by Cila !!Exclusive @ Manga Fair!!!
    ::Mouthie::
    Oooh Candy in Strawberry by Fawn's Demise
    ::Tail::
    Love Tail by Fawn's Demise !!Animated!!!
    !!!!!Backdrop by Little Lama!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment