Friday, November 28, 2014

Supernatural


Saka's got me -totally- hooked on Supernatural. I have to say I was soso on c88 this month, too, until I saw some of it. Now I totally love the theme! I had my friend who is an alchemy fiend pose with me. :'D Most if not all of these goods are c88 goods and since I wanna get back to the show I'm going to be short! ;D <3
THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
D Tone by The Sugar Garden
::Hair::
Lara in Browns & Blondes by Pr!tty !!@ TDR!!!
::Eyes::
Arcane Eyes in Jade by Buzzeri
::Head::
Mizu in D Tone by The Sugar Garden
::Lashes::
Flutter Falsies by Candy Mountain
&
Starry Lashes by Lovely Alien
::Body::
Deluxe Body by The Mesh Project with hands & Feet
Clothing Stuffs;
::Dress::
Alchemy Dress in Cold by Pixicat !!New @ C88!!!
::Stockings::
Luxy Socks in Black by Pervette
::Shoes::
Nirnitra Boots in Noir by Schadenfreude


Extras && Accessories;
::Piercings::
Var1cose Piercings in mixed metal by Ni.Ju
::Necklaces::
Kitty Choker in Black by MONS
&
Ouija Necklace by Neverwish !!New @ C88!!!!
&
Animus Necklace in Root II By BOOM !!New @ C88!!!
::Earrings::
Crescent Moon Earrings in Silver by Yummy !!New @ C88!!!
&
Mave Chandelier Earrings in Black by LaGyo !!New @ C88!!!
::Bracelets::
Banjara Kada Bracelets in Stacked by Zaara !!New @ C88!!!
::Rings::
Raw Earth Rings in Silver/Jade by T.arnished
&
Elemental Ring Set by Yummy !!New @ C88!!!
::Ears::
Elven Ears by Lemon Tea
::Pet::
Normal Dragon in Green by May's Soul


!!!!::Decor can be found at C88::!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment